Dorso Osteo Care spinal orthosis
Help for osteoporosis
Benefits at a glance
Active every day
Your doctor will develop a therapy plan for you which specifies the period of use for the orthosis. Helping you become more mobile and active with the orthosis in everyday life is the objective. You can walk and stand more safely again, reducing the risk of falling and fractures.
Discreet under clothing
The Dorso Osteo Care consists of a padded back plate, an abdominal support and a special belt system. This is an especially lightweight orthosis which can be worn discreetly, even under light clothing.
Easy to use
All textiles are breathable, pleasantly soft, skin-friendly and washable. The Dorso Osteo Care is easy to put on according to the backpack principle. Naturally, your orthopaedic technician will show you how to use the orthosis properly.
- Osteoporosis of the thoracic and/or lumbar spine
- Osteoporosis fractures of the thoracic and/or lumbar spine
- Osteochondrosis of the thoracic and/or lumbar spine
- Kyphosis (without fused vertebrae)
- Scheuermann's disease
- Degenerative changes of the lower thoracic spine and/or lumbar spine